DAILA HERBAL COMMUNITY ENTERPRISES, is a Philippine based corporation engaged in manufacturing environment and health friendly natural herbal products such as soaps, laundry granules and personal and household care products. Its credo, “Mother Nature Needs a Friend” is being campaigned throughout the archipelago and in the global community.
DHCE was conceived and established by its President and Chief Executive Officer, Ms. Aleli V. Pansacola in 1986 when she joined the Philippine Institute for Alternative Futures (PIAF) and was assigned to head the Herbal Group. Primarily, the Herbal Group was tasked with organizing herbal seminars for the grassroots level in different regions of the country. The goal was to train the grassroots in herbal technologies and to establish Herbal Gardens in every barrio where doctors are few and medicines expensive. The ultimate goal was to alleviate their economic plight. This personal venture led to the development of an essential oil project (after discovering the abundance of untapped oil producing botanicals in the region) and later to its use for soap and other herbal products.
From single proprietorship in 1987, DHCE was incorporated in 1991. The corporation went into manufacturing herbal products and joined significant and prestigious international shows and fairs both here and abroad. Their banner product, Victoria Herbal Laundry Granules won several international awards and recognition's from Switzerland, Morocco, Bulgaria, and in Asia.
The soap lines: bath, beauty and laundry soaps are pure, natural and herbal. They are coconut based and does not use any synthetic chemicals. Victoria Herbal Laundry Granules, probably the only one of its kind today is a NATURAL ALTERNATIVE to chemical laundry detergents that are used worldwide.
Environmental Management Plan
The management plan of Daila Herbal Community Enterprises, Inc., in order to focus on the residual management scheme on the relevant land, water, air and people module are as follows:
Since our products are coconut base and no chemical added, the water used for washing the clothes can be used for bathing our animals without harming their skin and body. Dried lather may be used to get rid of pest on infected areas. It can also be used for watering our plants and make the soil fertile and healthy. The Victoria Laundry Bar can be used as bath soap and is not hazardous to our skin. Coconut based soap washing has been proven to make the soil fertile. Our products are fully biodegradable.
Daila Herbal is a founding member of the Philippines Chamber of Herbal & Natural Health Industries; Federation of Natural, Organic & Environment Friendly Organizations, Entrepinoy Foundation and ATHAG (Association of Traditional Health Aid Givers)
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- National Inventors’ Week – Outstanding Philippine Revolution “WASH UP HYDROSOL” November 2021 GOLD & BRONZE
- Best Eco-Lifestyle Product 2010: “Victoria Herbal Laundry Granules Philippine International Eco Show”. August 2010
- Peace Award for Environment International Association of Educators for World Peace Philippines, 2005
- Huwarang Pilipino Science & Technology “Radyo ng Bayan” Manila, Philippines 2004
- Product of the Fair 5th TLRC Trade Fair Daila Dome Soap Manila, Philippines 2002
- Excellence in Productivity Improvement Application Asian Productivity Organization Society Daila Herbal Products Manila Philippines, 1998
- Special Award of Recognition for Water and Environment 2nd Salon Mondial des Techniques L’Invention dane le domaine de I’eau Victoria Herbal Soap Casablanca, Morocco February 25, 1998
- Best Foreign Invention 5th East West Euro Intellect Research and Innovation Victoria Herbal Sofia Bulgaria, Sept 16, 1997
- Gold Medal d’Argent 5th East West Euro Intellect (EWEI’97) Exhibition, Research and Innovation Daila Herbal Products, Sofia, Bulgaria September 16, 1997
- Gold Medal with Mention “3eme Salon Mondial de L’Invention et L’innovation au Moroc Victoria Herbal Soap Casablanca, Morocco July 8, 1997
- Silver Gild Medal 24e Salon International Des Invention et Innovation, PALEXCO “Victoria Herbal” Geneva, Switzerland April 22, 1996
- A-Rating for Herbal Ingredients and Design International Pharmacological Fair Daila Herbal Products Netherlands February 1994
- Daila Herbal is a founding member of the Philippine Chamber of Herbal and Natural Health Industries; Federation of Natural, Organic and Environment Friendly Org, Green Forum, Philippines, Philippine Earth Society and Entrepinoy Foundation
- Ma. Aleli V. Pansacola have been awarded Model Entrepreneur Entrepinoy Foundation, Makati Philippines 1996 Advancing the Status of Women Award Soroptimist International, Philippines, 2000 Ullirang Ina – “Mother of the Community” Manila Philippines, 2016